The Parents Plus Children’s Programme for parents of children aged 6 – 11 years will begin in the Pastoral Centre, Letterkenny on Friday 29th September 10:00 – 12:00. The course is FREE to attend. If you wish you can buy the Parent’s Manual at a cost of €10.
Targeting the needs of primary school children, the programme shows parents how to communicate positively with children, illustrating ways to encourage good social skills as well as well-researched methods to tackle behaviour problems. Topics include:-
- Solving childhood problems
- Play and special time with children
- Building children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Encouraging children’s learning
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children.
If you want to book a place on the course please email email@example.com or phone 087 173 6667
This course is run by Parent Hub Donegal in conjunction with Tusla and Parents Plus