Sign up quickly for the Parents Plus Children’s Programme in Carndonagh!
This programme, for parents of children aged 6 – 11, will begin in the Inishowen Development Office in Carndonagh on Thursday 9th November 10.00 – 12.30 and run for six weeks.
Themes covered include:-
- Play and special time with children
- Building children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Encouraging children’s learning/ supporting homework
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children
Places on the programme are limited and must be booked in advance. Text your name and address to Bairbre on 0871736667 or email email@example.com
The course is free to attend. You can buy the Parent’s Manual for €10 if you wish. Please pass the word and encourage others to book a place on this excellent parenting programme facilitated by John Jackson from IDP and Mary McKinney from Moville and District Family Resource Centre.