A round-up of parenting programmes!
There are lots of great parenting programmes starting in Donegal over the coming weeks.
Parents Plus Early Years for parents of children aged 1 – 5 runs for 6 weeks
- Tuesday 3rd Oct 10am to 12 noon in the Community Hospital Dungloe Phone 074 9733111 to book a place
- Wednesday 4th October 10am to 12.30pm in Springboard Raphoe Phone 074 9173918 to book. This is being run in cooperation with Raphoe Family Resource Centre
- Wednesday 18th October 10am to 12 noon in Greencastle Community Centre Phone 0871736667 or 074 9381054 to book
Parenting the Strong-willed Child for parents of children aged 2 – 6 runs for 6 weeks
- Monday 23rd Oct 9.45am to 12 noon in the St Johnston & Carrigans Resource Centre Phone 074 9148551
Parents Plus Children’s programme for parents of children aged 6 – 11 runs for 6 weeks
- Friday 6th Oct 10am to 12 noon in The Pastoral Centre, Letterkenny. Phone 087 1736667 to book.
Parents Plus Adolescent programme for parents of children aged 11 – 17 runs for 6 weeks
- Wednesday 18th Oct in The Niall Mór Killybegs, phone Tír Boghaine on 074 9733111 for further details
Parenting When Separated
- Tuesday 3rd October in ParentStop Letterkenny, morning session 10.30 – 12.30, evening session 7.00-9.00pm. Phone 0749177249 or 086 8863674 for details.
We also hope to have the Spirals Programme for parents of babies aged 0-3 running in Quigley’s Point and in Letterkenny from the end of November and a Parents Plus Children’s programme running in Ionad Naomh Pádraig from early November. Phone 087 1736667 for further details and also keep an eye on the Parent Hub Donegal website and Facebook page.