Fraud and Scam Awareness Event
St Shanaghan House, Ardara.
Wednesday 21st March. 11.30-1pm
Eve Curran, Community Banker for Ulster Bank will be hosting this special event in St Shanaghan House, 11.30-1pm Wednesday 21st March 2018. This event is open to everyone. You do not have to be an Ulster Bank customer.
- Presentation talk on how to spot fraud/scams
- Supports in banking safely and securely
- Helping you and your family in the best way to maintain financial independence.
- Eve and her colleague Denise Cusack (Ulster Bank’s specialist Community Protection Officer) will be on hand to answer any individual questions or offer one to one support
- Light refreshments will be served
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU, PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION AND BRING ALONG ANYONE YOU FEEL WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS SUPPORT!
Eve can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 1926529.