Early Years Parenting programme in Dungloe
The Early Years Programme will begin on Tuesday 3rd October in Dungloe Community Hospital at 10am to 12 noon and will run for six weeks. The course is FREE to attend. If you wish to you can buy the Parent’s Manual for €10.
The Early Years Parents Plus programme is for parents of children aged 1 – 6 years. Drawing on well-researched ideas about child development and parent-child communication, the Parents Plus Early Years Programme is ideal for parents who want to maximise their children’s learning, language and social development as well as reduce behaviour issues, while ensuring their children grow up happy and emotionally secure.
- Being tuned-in as a parent
- Child-centred play and communication
- Supporting children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Promoting children’s language and development
- Helping children concentrate and learn
- Building cooperation in young children
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing tantrums, misbehaviour and problems
You get to meet other parents who are living with the joys and challenges of parenting small children. Together you have a lot of wisdom and experience to share.
If you are interested in booking a place on this course please contact 074 9733111 or 087 1736667.
This programme will be run by Tír Boghaine with support from Tusla, Parents Plus and Parent Hub Donegal.