Employability Project for 16 – 18 year olds not currently in full time education
is an Employability Project for 16-18 year olds not currently in full time education / work. Including young people enrolled in school, but not attending school on a full time basis.
– Starting mid-September,
– Finishing Beginning of December,
– Approx 12 weeks,
– Meeting 1 day a week for 2 x hours. Refreshments provided at each session,
– 6 weeks of small group workshops with their key youth worker – Social Personal Development, Confidence Building, Interview Skills & CV Prep etc. In a non-school environment and approach.
– 3 weeks guest facilitator from various industries,
– 3 Trips away (including a visit to Dublin to visit Facebook Irish Head Quarters)
– 1-2-1 support
If you know any young people or parents that might be interested in finding out more, just ask them to contact Siobhán O’Connor at
Donegal Youth Service
16-18 Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Tel.: 074 912 96 40