Managing Anxiety in Children and Helping Them to Worry Less
The online talk ‘Managing anxiety in children and helping them to worry less’ by Dr Elizabeth McQuaid Senior Psychologist with the HSE on 8th July was so good that the plan is to run the event again! This free online event will happen on Wednesday 29th July 7.00 – 9.30pm. If you are interested in this event, you need to click the link and register https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/managing-anxiety-in-children-and-helping-them-to-worry-less-tickets-113321026240
Issues covered will include:
- What does anxiety look like in children and when is it a problem?
- What helps and what doesn’t help?
- Practical strategies and information to help you and your child.
The Donegal Child and Family Support Networks have plans for further events in the months ahead including
- Managing Anxiety in Teens
- Managing Anxiety in Children with Dyspraxia