PARENTS PLUS CHILDRENS PROGRAMME
The Parents Plus Children’s Programme is an evidence based parenting course promoting confidence, learning and positive behaviour in children aged 6-12 years. This course shows parents how to communicate positively with children and illustrates ways to encourage good social skills.
It helps parents solve childhood problems and develop more satisfying relationships with their children.
- Solving childhood problems
- Play and special time with children
- Building children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Encouraging children’s learning/supporting homework
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children
When: Tuesday 25th of April. Running for 6 weeks.
Time: 10.15am -12.15 pm in the LYFS, New Line Road, Letterkenny.
For details call Cora or Sinead on 087 2590296 and to book your place.
Workshops are free but there is a €10 charge for the Parents booklet.