Parents Plus courses – a practical and positive guide to parenting children.
Parents Plus Early Years for parents of children aged 1 – 6 will start on Friday 29th September from 10am to 12 noon in the Pastoral Centre Letterkenny. This course is suitable for any parent who is interested in developing skills and strengths for family life.
Topics covered include:
- Child-centred play and communication
- Supporting your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Promoting language and development
- Helping your child concentrate and learn
- Building cooperation in young children
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing tantrums, misbehaviour and problems
To book just phone 087 1736667 or email email@example.com
Parents Plus Early Years will also be running in Springboard Raphoe starting on Wednesday 4th October 10am – 12 noon. To book just phone 074 9173918
in Advice / Events 2 comments
Hi there is was interested in a parenting course. I was just wondering how much is it do one .
Hi Simon thank you for getting in touch. The only cost is €10 for the parent’s handbook. You can use this link https://goo.gl/forms/32K0Ud4B5nyBomqC2 to register for a programme and I will be in touch with you when there is a suitable one in your area.
Bairbre Cahill – Parent Hub Donegal Coordinator