Springboard Family Support Project are recruiting
Springboard Family Support Project CLG
Post: Family Support Worker
Springboard Family Support Project is a community based organisation based in Raphoe, Co. Donegal who work with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable and to ensure best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker who will be responsible for delivery of individual and group Family Support processes across the project area.
The Family Support Worker will report directly to the Project Manager and will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is part time at 20 hrs per week.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least five years experience in the delivery of family support
• A third level qualification relevant to the post
• A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Donegal
• Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
• Good IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Short listing criteria will apply
• Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
• A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
• NB: CV’s will not be accepted.
• Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th May at 12:00pm.
Completed applications to be emailed to the project manager at email@example.com