Springboard family Support Project are Seeking to recruit a Childcare Worker (Maternity Cover February to August 2018) to cover the Afterschool Club.
Location: Springboard Family Support Project, Castlegrove, Raphoe
Ph: 074 – 9173918
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Relevant qualification in Childcare. Minimum Fetac Level 5.
• Minimum of one years experience in a preschool and afterschool setting
• Be hardworking and flexible. Must be willing to work as part of a team and also work on their own initiative.
• A sound working knowledge of the National Childcare Regulations and also the Siolta and Aistear curriculum.
• Child Protection Training
• First Aid Qualification is Desirable
Hours of work: Part Time Position
Application Process: Application by email to include CV along with a covering letter outlining how skills and experience match the job description and requirements of the post.
Enquiries, Job Description and Job Specification can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Completed Applications to be emailed to the Project Manager at
Closing Date for Application: Friday 19th January at 12.00pm
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 24th January