One of the things we can do to help ourselves at the moment is to strengthen our immune system. In the article below Dr Mercey Livingston explores what the immune system is and how it works and suggests five ways in which we can strengthen our immune system.
- Nutrition – avoiding junk food and eating a healthy diet
- Supplements especially Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D
- Sleep – with an average of eight hours recommended and more for children and teenagers
- Moderate regular exercise – which also is a great stress reliever and mood booster
- Reducing stress – may be easier said than done but finding some activity which calms you, whether it is meditation, music, walking etc
Read the article in full at https://www.cnet.com/health/5-ways-to-strengthen-your-immunity-according-to-an-md/